👋 New in Wrangle: Automate Recurring Approvals and Tickets!
Too much work is lost in Slack. That's why we just launched a new tool to build approval workflows in your Slack channels.
Too much work is lost in Slack. That's why we just launched a new tool to build and track approval workflows in your Slack channels.
Now you can build recurring workflows in minutes. Quickly design flows with intake forms that kick off approvals and tasks, all routed to the right person at the right time. No more missed requests, no more babysitting busy channels to route work, and no more nagging co-workers for updates.
🛠️ What are users building?
We help companies make Slack more productive by helping to manage recurring approval requests and help tickets from other teams in their busy Slack channels. To date, thousands of Slack users have used Wrangle to build hundreds of workflows. Common approval and ticketing workflows include:
- Engineering: Feature requests, bug reporting, SOC 2 requests, IT change management
- HR: employee and contractor onboarding and offboarding
- Sales: quote approval, pipeline forecasting, contract management
- Marketing: blog post approval, marketing collateral requests
- Facility: help tickets, repair requests, purchase sign off
- Finance: budget approval, expenses, new vendor/PO approvals
⏱️ Live in Five!
Designing, building, and launching a trackable approval or ticketing workflow has never been faster. You can do it entirely through the Wrangle app in Slack.
Wrangle will walk you through creating and launching a recurring workflow - complete with intake form, approval and task steps. Even better, your workflow will automatically notify assigned approvers when new requests come in.
👀 Always know where things stand.
Nothing will slip through the cracks. You can monitor all your flows as they progress in the "My Workflows" view in your Wrangle Slack app. You can edit the flow any time, set viewer permissions, and export the full history for analysis.
🏁 Getting Started
To try it out, go to your Wrangle Slack app and click the "Start Workflow" or the "Create Approval Workflow" buttons. If you have not yet added Wrangle to your Slack workspace, you can do that on our home page at Wrangle.io.
Once you start designing the workflow, Wrangle will guide you through creating intake forms, approval steps, and task list steps to create the workflow that works best for your use case.
🐙 Wrangle and Slack Workflow Builder
Wrangle integrates deeply with Slack's Workflow Builder and that integration still exists. You can still add us as an approval and/or task steps in any workflow you build through Slack's Workflow Builder.
We still love Slack's workflow builder, but it can be time-consuming to use. So we wanted to give users the ability to build faster.
Benefits of using Wrangle's new workflow designer include:
- All your Wrangle features in one place - It's all completely built into your Wrangle Slack App.
- Live in Five - you don't need to insert variables to bring in your form data into the approval request, it is done for you automatically.
- Automatic Threading - we thread your steps automatically, without you having to specify a thread ID from a previous step.
- Step by Step Guidance - We will walk you through creating a recurring workflow, complete with intake form, approval and task steps, assigned approvers, and even sharing instructions to tell your team how to start the workflow.
- Start Flows from Any Channel - Workflows can be started and posted in any channel. No need to create different flows for each channel.
- Date Pickers in Forms - your forms can have questions where the user selects a date on the calendar.
- Monitor and Track - your new workflows in our "My Workflows" View in the Wrangle app just as you do today. Plus you can edit the flow any time, right in the Wrangle app.
- Unlimited free Plan
- Peronalized onboarding
- Access to all features